The Leeds Lad's Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

editing truck_dealer .sii files with addon_hookups?

2 posters

Go down

editing truck_dealer .sii files with addon_hookups? Empty editing truck_dealer .sii files with addon_hookups?

Post by phease Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:43 pm

hey guys,
i have a small problem; i created a hybrid truck (old Actros with new Actros interior), yet as soon as i want to customize it, the interior reverts to the standard Trust Edition one.
my workaround would be to add in the additional lights/horns on r_grill, b_grill etc. via the truck dealer .sii file,
but i can't figure out how.
anyone got an idea? Very Happy

phease
New Kid
New Kid

Back to top Go down

editing truck_dealer .sii files with addon_hookups? Empty Re: editing truck_dealer .sii files with addon_hookups?

Post by The Leeds Lad Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:17 pm

Are you adding in new .sii files?

You can only edit dealer files, if you want it to work with MP.
The Leeds Lad
The Leeds Lad
Owner & Content Creator
Owner & Content Creator

http://theleedsladmods.wix.com/mpmods

Back to top Go down

editing truck_dealer .sii files with addon_hookups? Empty Re: editing truck_dealer .sii files with addon_hookups?

Post by phease Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:04 pm

The Leeds Lad wrote:Are you adding in new .sii files?

You can only edit dealer files, if you want it to work with MP.
yea i know, i'm editing the standard files (like you do), but i want to add lights etc. to roof mounts because i want a truck with another interior, but as soon as you enter customization ingame, it reverts back to the non-edited interior.
so basically i want to buy the ready customized truck directly at the dealer Very Happy

phease
New Kid
New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Leeds Lad Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:38 pm

You have to add the customisations either in the dealer file or your save file. However most trucks with a Renault cab seem to be immune to the reverts and crashes.
The Leeds Lad
The Leeds Lad
Owner & Content Creator
Owner & Content Creator

http://theleedsladmods.wix.com/mpmods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum